Say "Thank You" to the person who understands you the most! A unique card that reads, "Mahaloste," which is Mahalo and Namaste together, surely someone in your tribe sees the Divine and wonderfully loving being you are! This is an acknowledgment of gratitude.
- 5" W x 5" H
- Blank inside
- Design on the front and back
- Works well with regular ballpoint pens
- Pack of 1 card, with envelope
- Pack of 5 cards, with envelopes
- Pack of 10 cards, with envelopes
- Pack of 25 cards, with envelopes
- Pack of 50 cards, with envelopes
- Pack of 100 cards, with envelopes
*Production time is 6 business days.
Mahaloste is pronounced as Mahalo-stay. Mahalo means “Thank you” in Hawaiian, and Namaste is a Sanskrit phrase meaning “I bow to you.” In Hindi, one may say Namaste as a greeting.
Learn more here.